“Father Caffarel’s Friends” Association was created on July 7, 2005 in order to promote the Cause for canonisation of Father Caffarel, opened on April 25, 2006.
It is an international association whose goal is to establish and carry out actions destined to make Father Caffarel known around the world – his personality, his ideas on marriage and personal prayer, his spirituality – as well as to support the work done for the cause financially.
It publishes, twice a year, a bulletin “Father Caffarel’s Friends Bulletin”, sent to all members.
The annual dues for members of this organization are:
1. Single member: 10 €
2. Member couple: 15 €
3. Member / Benefactor: 25 € or more
PLEASE NOTE: Dues fees for the "Friends of Fr. Caffarel" are NOT tax deductible, as the donations are not going to a 501 (c) (3) organization due to different laws in different countries.
How do I / We become a member:
1. Click HERE to go to the “Friends of Fr. Caffarel” Association international website.
2. Choose the language requirement in the upper right hand of the page.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the words “Join On Line”
4. A page will appear asking you to fill out information and you can choose the amount listed above. The PayPal option will allow you to choose in Euros and will automatically make the conversion to US Dollars. You can then approve and the process is complete.
Association of Friends of Father Caffarel
If you believe there is a favor received, through the intervention of Fr. Henri Caffarel, notify, in writing, the Postulator for the cause at:
49, rue de la Glacière (7 étage) 75 013 PARIS
Telephone +33 (0)1 43 31 96 21